In life, trials and tribulations are not a matter of “if,” but a matter of “when”.
As we go through every life transition, we always go a step closer to possible problems that are meant to make us stronger and closer to Allah.
Whether you are going through tough challenges or you simply want a daily dose of inspiration, below are some of the best inspirational Islamic quotes to inspire you to keep pushing on this Ramadan, find hope in times of darkness and remind us all that success us only around the corner for us.
Top Inspirational Quotes on Strengthening Our Islamic Faith
- “There is no relationship between Allah and anyone except through obedience to Him.” [Umar Ibn Al Khattab].
- “We were the most humiliated people on earth & Allah gave us honour through Islam.” [Umar Ibn Al Khattab].
- “If you want to focus more on Allah in your prayers, focus more on Him outside your prayers.” [Yasmin Mogahed]
- “The most beloved actions to Allah are those performed consistently, even if they are few.” [Prophet Muhammad PBUH, Sahih Bukhari].
- “Once prayer becomes a habit, success becomes a lifestyle.” Anonymous
- “Indeed, I am near.” | [Quran 2:186]
- “The more you read The Quran the more you’ll fall in love with The Author.” [Anonymous].
- “Allah comes in between a person and his heart.” [Quran 8:24]
- “When was the last time you read the Quran? If you want to change, start with the book of Allah.” [Anonymous].
- “Turn to Allah and you will find His Mercy heal every aching part of your heart and soul. Allah will guide you, He will bring clarity to your eyes, make soft your heart and make firm your soul.
Allah Azzawajal is your source of strength, Allah SWT is your solution to every hardship and problem. Rely on Allah with true tawwakul and let Him alone guide your ways.” [RevertFatimah].
Islamic Quotes on Strength and Motivation
- “Allah does not burden a soul beyond that it can bear.” [Quran 2:286]
- “So lose not heart, nor fall into despair, for you will be superior if you are true in faith” [Surah Al-Imran 3:139].
- “And Allah has sent down rain from the sky and given life thereby to the earth after its lifelessness. Indeed in that is a sign for a people who listen.” Surah An-Nahl [16:65].
- “Your fate has been written with the ink of His love and sealed with His mercy so fear not, place your trust in Him and have hope in His decree.” [Gems of Jannah].
- “The bravest heart is the one that stays close to Allah, even, when it’s in pain.” [Anonymous].
- “Suffering is a gift. In it is hidden mercy.” [Rumi].
- “O Allah! I seek refuge with You from worry and grief, from incapacity and laziness, from cowardice and miserliness, from being heavily in debt and from being overpowered by (other) men.” [Prophet Muhammad PBUH, Sahih Bukhari].
- When the world pushes you to your knees, you’re in the perfect position to pray. – [Rumi].
- “You must go through a period of emptiness to be able to fill yourself with Allah’s Love. Certainly, He is Al-Muqit, The Nourisher of hearts.” [Anonymous].
- “For indeed, with hardship [will be] ease.” [Quran 94:5].
- “And those who have believed and done righteous deeds – We will surely assign to them Paradise [elevated] chambers beneath which rivers flow, wherein they abide eternally. Excellent is the reward of the [righteous] workers.” [Quran 29:58].
- “Allah can change the most hopeless situation into the best moment in your life.” [Anonymous].
- “In Him, hope is never dead. In Him, love is never lost.” [Yasmin Mogahed].
Quotes on Guidance in Islam
- “And if there comes to you from Satan an evil suggestion, then seek refuge in Allah. Indeed, He is the Hearing, the Knowing.” [Quran, 41:36].
- “Sell this life for the next and you win both of them. Sell the next life for this and you lose both of them.” [Hasan al-Basri].
- “And He found you lost and guided [you]. And He found you poor and made [you] self-sufficient.” [Quran 93:7-8].
- “He knows what is in every heart.” [Quran 67:13].
- “So when you have made a decision, then put your trust in Allah” [Surah Al Imran Verse 159].
- And they planned and Allah also planned and Allah is the best of planners [Quran 3:54].
Some Top Quotes on Mercy and Forgiveness in Islam
- “And to Allah belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. He forgives whom He wills and punishes whom He wills. And Allah is forgiving and merciful.” [Quran 3:129].
- “So when the Qur’an is recited, then listen to it and pay attention that you may receive mercy.” [Al-A’raf verse 204].
- “Allah does not wrong the people at all, but it is the people who are wronging themselves.” [Quran 10:44].
- “Allah still loves and shows mercy to those who disobey Him, so imagine how much He loves those who obey Him.” [The Wondering].
The Importance of Good Deeds and Charity
- “If anyone fulfils his brother’s needs, Allah will fulfil his needs; if one relieves a Muslim of his troubles, Allah will relieve his troubles on the Day of Resurrection.” [Prophet Muhammad PBUH, Sahih Bukhari].
- Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Allah said: Spend in charity, O son of Adam, and I will spend on you.” [Hadith].
- “And speak to people good words.” [Quran 2:83].
Love and Relationship Quotes
- “The man dreams of a perfect woman and the woman dreams of a perfect man and they don’t know that Allah created them to perfect one another.” [Ahmad AlShugairi].
- Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said:
“Verily, Allah will say on the Day of Resurrection: Where are those who love each other for the sake of my glory? Today, I will shelter them in my shade on a day when there is no shade but mine.” [Prophet Muhammad PBUH, Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 2566].
- “Once you begin to see everything beautiful as only a reflection of God’s beauty, you will learn to love in the right way.” [Yasmin Mogahed].
- “The most perfect believer in faith is the one whose character is finest and who is kindest to his wife.” [Prophet Muhammad PBUH].>
- “Forbidden love stories end at marriage, while true halal love stories begin at marriage and end with both entering paradise.” [Abdulbary Yaha Bari].
- “And still, after all this time, the Sun has never said to the Earth, “You owe me.” Look what happens with love like that. It lights up the sky.” [Hafez]
Islamic faith serves as a guiding light to our Muslim brothers and sisters, and we hope these motivational messages gives you comfort during times of test.
Remember, in good times and in bad, we just have to remember Him and know that with every difficulty there will come ease.
Have believe – and it’ll just a matter of time.