With her Royal background and phenomenal taste in fashion the very chic Deena Aljuhani Abdulaziz is definitely a favorite to many in the fashion world. Het stylish nature is recognized by many photographers and designers. No wonder Christian Louboutin named a shoe after her. Take a look at 9 of our favorite streetstyle looks while getting to know the Saudi princess a bit better.
- In 2013 Deena Aljuhani Abdulaziz colaborated with Nathalie Trad resulting in a four-piece campsule collection of geometric, box-shaped clutches
- The Princess the co-founder and director boutique of exlusive clothes, every customer of which is invited by her personally, where she selects the boutique’s collection in person based on her impeccable taste and Muslim traditions.
- Her style was affected by her part-time residence in New York
- Grew up reading American Vogue and has a native understanding of both Western and Eastern cultures
- Acts as a mentor to emerging fashion talents
6. Her haircut is a reference to the famous cut Garren gave Linda Evangelista in 1995
7. Born to an economist and married to a Saudi Prince
8. Inspired and influenced by her mother, whom she describes as the chicest woman she knows
9. Abdulaziz wants to pay homage to stylish Arab women who struggle for a public voice in the conservative Gulf.